Lite Developers knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By using Movieconic app, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does Movieconic Gather?
- Information you give us : When you login using google or facebook, we might save your login details (i.e. email) for reference. These are saved on firebase. For anonymous login, we might save temporary data which will be still on firebase after you log out from app. We might save your name or profile picture you choose from your mobile storage.
- Automatic Information: When you use the app, we might save some cache data on your mobile device to save your mobile data. This data is not visible to you or other apps and is completely hidden as app data. We send your actions like ratings, favourites to the firebase so that these values persists across login or mobile devices for your account.
- Location Information: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
Does Movieconic shares information?
- We do not share your data with any third party other than Firebase where we save your ratings and favorites movie ids. We try not store any data which might be illigal in any sense or void your privacy.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
All your shared personal data is transmitted by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to Firebase, which encrypts information you share.
- Movieconic is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not submit information about yourself to email@example.com
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to use Movieconic, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the laws of India